Well I know teenagers; I am one of them so I know what they should like. They like a bit of a scare and the trill of sitting alone feeling completely freaked out by weird monstrous figures. This film would have blood and gore so a lot of weird sadistic people I know would love this film.
This group is a wonderful target audience. Many young people do not want to go to the movies on their own so will at least go with one other person so they don’t look like a 'loner'. And if people did want to go see this movie there is a high chance they will bring friends. The point I am getting to is that big groups will go see this movie. If they see it they may go see it again. For example if it is a ‘hit’ and a group of go see it all like it a lot they may go back each bringing 3 different friends. So more people will go see this film than if it was aimed just at adults.
I would give my movie a certificate rating of 15-18 because of its graphic content. This certificate would show the audiences it isn’t just another ‘scary’ psychological thriller which isn’t that great *cough* Paranormal Activity *cough*.


No comments:
Post a Comment