1+1=11

Heya people weird enough to read my blog, or have to and what not. Blogs, hmmm till recently i would have said naaaa to writing a blog. But my mind has been forcibly been changed.



Im a student taking Media for one of my Alevels. And for those who are vaguely interested read on.





Thursday, 28 April 2011

Evaluation 7 Looking back at your prelinary task (contiuity editing task) what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

In our preliminary task we used three techniques: match on action, shot reverse shot and 180 degree rule, these are the most basic techniques and so important. I believe that I took these simple techniques into account into my film.


Editing the preliminary task was simple and where I took charge, it was fun at the time. It took a day at most, when I say day I went a lesson or two. However editing the film sequence was not so pleasant. Alone i had to create a soundtrack fitting to the genre and edit my film, leaving out bits which were not important and creating an eerie non human feel to it.


Now i don't know if you have ever edited and used Garageband and the programs on the Mac. But if you want something just right it can get very stressful, getting things in time, you could just kill someone. I've been editing in my own time, I also filmed in my own time by myself with the help of my sister.


I learn a bit more about things about editing and i have become a wiz at editing! And I know how to use Garageband! YAY! But I also did learn how to use the camera a lot better, due to the fact that I needed to film without the help of my group this time. Oh the joys of a re-sit. But hey! I learnt how to work a camera, even discovered how to change lighting settings which helped tremendously.

No comments: